Dealing with U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance can be a real headache. But PDCM takes a smarter approach to injury and illness prevention. We start with an assessment customized for your industry, then develop a risk reduction plan that protects you from the fines and losses associated with noncompliance.
PDCM takes a 360-degree look at ways to minimize your risk and protect your business assets. We put internal safety programs in place and develop a comprehensive compliance management program for your company. Because anyone can react to an accident – but we like to prevent them.
- On-site consultation and inspection
- OSHA program development and training
- Supervisor training and coaching
- Claims administration training
- Safety committees
- Injury trend and causation analysis
- Facility inspections
- Property protection
- Accident investigation
- OSHA 10-hour and 30-hour training
- Electronic OSHA logs and reports
- OSHA orientation training
- First aid/CPR/AED certifications
- Custom safety training
- Online safety classes
Let PDCM work with you on safety and OSHA compliance. Because when it comes to minimizing your company’s risk, it’s about working smarter.