OSHA Compliance and Safety
Dealing with U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance can be a real headache. But PDCM takes a smarter approach to injury and illness prevention. We start with an assessment customized for your industry, then develop a risk reduction plan that protects you from the fines and losses associated with noncompliance.
PDCM takes a 360-degree look at ways to minimize your risk and protect your business assets. We put internal safety programs in place and develop a comprehensive compliance management program for your company. Because anyone can react to an accident – but we like to prevent them.
- On-site consultation and inspection
- OSHA program development and training
- Supervisor training and coaching
- Claims administration training
- Safety committees
- Injury trend and causation analysis
- Facility inspections
- Property protection
- Accident investigation
- OSHA 10-hour and 30-hour training
- Electronic OSHA logs and reports
- OSHA orientation training
- First aid/CPR/AED certifications
- Custom safety training
- Online safety classes
Let PDCM work with you on safety and OSHA compliance. Because when it comes to minimizing your company’s risk, it’s about working smarter.
Prevent accidents before they happen. Our OSHA Compliance and Safety team is here to help.