Smarter than Workers' Comp
Of course, every business needs a workers’ compensation program that meets the needs of your employees. But smarter business operators know the best way to manage workers’ comp claims is to avoid them in the first place. A safe workplace and an educated, healthy workforce go a long way toward keeping claims down and productivity up.
Obesity levels are escalating. The workforce is aging. PDCM can help you take a proactive approach to workers’ compensation by implementing an employee wellness program that will not only keep your staff happy and healthy, and your bottom line even healthier.
- A variety of group health plans, with options for every type of business
- Health savings accounts
- Incentives for employees who meet healthy criteria
- Employee wellness programs
- Expert wellness consultation
- Monthly wellness newsletter
- Wellness event programming
- Injury and illness assessment
- Injury and illness prevention
- Safety inspections and training
When it comes to improving the health of your employees, decreasing healthcare claims, and reducing administration costs, PDCM works smarter.