What is OSHA Consulting?
Here at PDCM Insurance, our Risk Management team is always working towards helping clients create a safe working atmosphere for their employees while at the same time achieving an OSHA compliant workplace environment.
Our team of experienced OSHA specialists have a proven track record of effectively identifying risks in the workplace and utilizing multiple plans of action in loss control techniques to minimize our client’s exposure to unsafe work practices.
We recognize our clients have a variety of needs when it comes to safety and OSHA compliance, so we tailor our programs to meet and exceed their needs. We go about this by using proven methods of training and education of employers and employees while creating and implementing industry-specific OSHA required and recommended programs. These programs engage the employees and enhance awareness and understanding. All our training, education, inspections, and testing are not only OSHA compliant, but also used to promote and increase a safe working environment and productivity among all employees.
PDCM risk management services can include:
- Help prevent injuries and illnesses.
- Improve compliance with OSHA laws and regulations.
- Reduce costs associated with workers compensation insurance.
- Engage with the workers to promote safe working environments.
- Enhance awareness among employees in not only what they do but in what is going on around them.
- Increase productivity and operations by minimizing loss time due to injuries and illnesses.
- Reduce your organization’s risk. That’s what PDCM smarter means. With expertise in a wide range of risk prevention solutions, we’ll help protect the business you’ve spent your life building.
OSHA Consultation services can include:
- On-site consultation and inspection audits
- OSHA training, education, and program development
- Supervisor training and coaching
- Claims administration training
- Injury trend, causation analysis, and accident investigation
- OSHA 10- and 30-hour Training
- First-aid/CPR/AED certifications
- Safe@Work: PDCM online training portal
- Evaluation, Certification and Licensing of various Forklifts, Aerial Lifts and Equipment
- Testing: including hearing, carbon monoxide, chemical and any random testing that comes up.
- Safety Manuals: Custom made for each client, complete and up-to-date and OSHA compliant
- Special Projects: such as perform Lockout/Tagout programs or Job Safety Analysis programs
Contact Us for a Consultation