We understand employers occasionally need legal advice. We also understand you want to feel confident the information you’re getting is from a credible source. We have a partnership with one of the country’s leading legal firms to address this need.
What does this partnership do for you?
- The next time you have a question pertaining to employment or benefits and would like to lean on sound Healthcare Reform or ERISA advice give us a call.
- It seems like there are dozens of documents employers need to submit in order to remain compliant. Navigating the various forms and regulations can be a full-time job. Fortunately, we are able to provide sample documents for all the various paperwork employers needs to submit.
- Staying on top of the latest legislation impacting employers is no easy task. Our legal experts will present monthly webinars highlighting the latest information. Most importantly, they know how to present the information in layman’s terms.
- With the passage of the U.S. health care reform legislation, virtually all businesses are now being confronted with new and complex challenges regarding health insurance coverage and related employment issues. A Healthcare Reform Task Force was created to assist in preparing for and confronting the changes and regulations you will face as an employer in this uncertain environment
Rely on the legal experts to keep you updated and educated.
Sample webinar topics include:
- ERISA in practice: Determining if you have an ERISA plan and how to remain compliant
- Healthcare reform: Where are we now and what’s around the corner
- Supreme Court decision: Is an individual mandate constitutional and how will it affect you?
- Employee classification & discrimination